LaGuardia Community College Logo


Our Best Answer: Where can I find forms?


Most of these forms you can download and print out. The rest you can fill out and submit online.

Admissions Forms

Adult & Continuing Education (ACE) Forms

Early Childhood Learning Center Forms (at bottom of page)

  • Child & Adolescent Health Examination Form  
  • ECLC Leave of Absence
  • Intent Inquiry Form
  • Schedule Change Form

Financial Aid Forms

  • Directions to find and submit the Supplement Form
  • Aid for Part-time Study (APTS) Application
  • Income Breakdown
  • Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
  • Budget Breakdown (agency request form)
  • Financial Aid Appeal form (State Aid TAP)
  • Request for Federal Direct Loan
  • Verification Worksheets 
  •  Income and Expense Statement (Clarification of Support)

Health Forms

International Students? Forms

Library and Media Resource Center Forms

Parking Forms

  • Parking Application - Annual Permit
  • Parking Application - Session Permit
  • Parking Permit Refund Form
  • Visitor Parking Application

Programs and Opportunities

Registrar Forms

  • Academic Appeal Form
  • Academic Department's Permission Form
  • Change of Address/Telephone Form
  • Change of Major Form
  • Diploma Reorder Form
  • Intent To Graduate Form
  • Non-disclosure Form
  • Official Withdrawal Form
  • Readmit and Reinstatement Instructions and Application 
  • Registrar's Permission Form
  • Residency forms
  • Residency Affidavit Form
  • Transcript Request

Was this information helpful?

Having trouble finding your answer? Please send us an email.